Where's Sample Browser Code Source

May 26, 2011 at 6:58 PM
Edited May 30, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Sample Browser Code Source will be availaible in future ??

thanks, greetings

May 30, 2011 at 5:28 AM

Does anyone know how to stop the Sample Browser from re-downloading the projects after already downloading and unzipping the whole package?

Jun 2, 2011 at 7:04 PM

not question here

Sample Browser Code Source will be availaible in future ??

Jun 7, 2011 at 10:01 AM

I think will be very very interesting the Sample Browser code source.

Jun 20, 2011 at 6:39 AM

nobody replies ?

Coordinator
Jul 14, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Thanks for your proposal.  We are recreating the Sample Browser based on users' feedback.  We will consider sharing the source code in future after the new version.

Jul 15, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Thanks, it would beinteresting sharing source code about Sample Browser and Sample Browser VS extension. Big All in one code.

Oct 8, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Thanks, it would beinteresting sharing source code about Sample Browser v3 and v4 too, and Sample Browser VS extension. "All in one" source code in All in one. Great.

Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework Sample Browser v4 Released

Nov 13, 2011 at 6:19 PM

So what about the "Looking for experts to review code" notice? Do you want someone to review the samples?

Nov 22, 2011 at 9:18 PM

Only Browsers source code and samples...i'm not expert, maybe someday, would be grateful review code...

May 21, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Edited May 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Jialiang wrote:

Thanks for your proposal.  We are recreating the Sample Browser based on users' feedback.  We will consider sharing the source code in future after the new version.

Will you consider sharing the source code of Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework Sample Browser v5 ?? Thanks.

Coordinator
May 25, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Hello

It's one of our key effort in the following one year to try making the Sample Browser open-source.  We are also thinking about developing a Windows 8 Metro Style version of Sample Browser and share its source code.

Next time if you see my lack of reply in this forum, please directly send an email to onecode@microsoft.com.  I will reply right away :)

Thanks
Jialiang Ge

May 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Edited May 26, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Thanks Jialiang

I think it would be interesting too share Sample Browser older versions,and Windows 8 Metro Style version .
And I think it would be interesting samples about html5 like http://mashable.com/2012/05/16/prometheus-html5-ie/
"Beyond just creating examples of great HTML5 content, Microsoft is also focused on sharing these skills back with the community.

Gavin says that Microsoft will be publishing some of the libraries used for the Training Center on GitHub in the near future. We think that’s pretty cool.